Hiking and Wellness is our Active Exploration realm! We’re passionate about both travel and health, so Travel Wellness was a natural niche for us to move into.
We always try to hike, trek, walk, bike, run, workout and eat healthily when we are on the road.
Here you will find all things active travel and wellness, including our favorite hiking trails from Asia, Europe, North America and South America.
- Do you know how travel and wellness can impact one another throughout long term travel?
- Zion National Park in Utah is home of the amazing Narrows slot canyon hiking trail through the Virgin River and notorious but epic Angels Landing.
- Discover the best hikes in Arches and Bryce Canyon.
- Mist Trail is the most popular hike in Yosemite.
- One of our favorite hikes is the US is Black Elk Peak in South Dakota
- Here’s how you can explore Valle de la Luna in Chile’s Atacama by mountain bike.
- Don’t miss our Outdoorsy Gift Guide for the adventurous hikers & campers in your life!
- New York‘s Finger Lakes has a number of family friendly and extremely scenic hikes, including Watkins Glen, Taughannock Falls, Buttermilk Falls and Robert H Treman.
Taking care of your holistic wellness by leading a healthy lifestyle, working out, hiking and eating well throughout travel has never been more important!