Is there a better feeling than escaping the pressures of life by hitting the best hiking trails in the great outdoors, challenging your body and pushing yourself to succeed?
We can’t get enough of nature’s sounds and smells, putting our muscles to the test and soaking up those stunning summit panoramas.
Here you will find amazing hikes from around the world organized into efficient itineraries so you have all the information you need to conquer each and every one.
On this page we hope to inspire you to find a new trail and hit the ground running with some of our most valuable resources. Don’t forget to check out our popular gift guides for the outdoor lover in your life.
Bucket List Trails From The US:
We could easily list hundreds of our favorite hikes from around the United States in this next section. But we will try to keep it short.
If you are looking for that next heart pumping experience, look no farther than these bucket list trails from the US.
- Day Hike to the Bottom of the Grand Canyon – one of our favorite trails
- The Enchantments in Washington– extremely challenging but rewarding
Have you hiked one of these breathtaking trails? We would love to hear about it!
Resources For The Trails:
We love hiking for the sole fact it can be shared by friends, families, couples and can even be done alone. There are many physical health benefits to hiking such as reducing stress, building muscle and losing weight.
Not to mention you can witness gorgeous vistas while spending time in the great outdoors which can also improve your mental health.
Here are some of our favorite resources to help you experience new trails in the best way possible:
- Gaia GPS – This is our top app recommendation because Gaia GPS is the gold standard when it comes to smartphone navigation. You will be able to download offline maps so you always know where you are on the trails.
- Hiking Apps – In addition to Gaia GPS, there are several other hiking apps which can help you identify mountains in the distance and track your statistics for the day. Read about the 10 best hiking apps currently on the market.
- National Park Pass – Heading to several National Parks? Be sure to pick up an America The Beautiful Interagency Pass for $80. This will cover your entry fees into all National Parks and Monuments for an entire year.
Just starting out as a new hiker? Don’t miss our 21 top hiking tips for beginners.
Looking For Some New Gear?
Hiking gear is expensive. Really expensive. There is no better way to say it.
This is why we have created the perfect gift guides for you to shop for yourself or for the outdoor adventurer in your life.
Tried and tested, we promise they will love these outdoorsy items.
- Outdoorsy Gifts For Women – This gift guide covers your girl for all of her basic outdoor needs including some items you can certainly spoil her with next time she explores the trails.
- Outdoorsy Gifts For Men – This is a comprehensive list of essential outdoor items your man wants and needs next time he goes on an adventure.
- Best Gifts For Hikers – We saved the best for last. This gift guide is jam packed with gifts that all hikers dream about.
Popular Hiking Guides
National Park Trails
Explore More Amazing Trails
- 20 Best Hikes In Sedona, Arizona (2022 Hiking Guide)
- Hiking Hidden Gem Pyramid + Scorpion Loop Trail In Sedona
- Chimney Rock Little Sugarloaf Loop Trail: Stunning Sedona Sunrise Hike
- Hilltop Hot Springs: Directions and Tips
- Complete Guide To Hiking West Fork Trail In Sedona AZ
- How To Hike Devils Bridge Trail In Sedona Arizona
- Crab Cooker Hot Springs: Directions and Tips
- Wild Willy’s Hot Spring: Directions, Tips & Pools
- How To Hike Fay Canyon Arch Trail In Sedona
- Hiking Doe Mountain Trail In Sedona (Sunrise Hike)
- Travertine Hot Springs: Directions, Tips & Pools
- 7 Best Hidden Caves In Sedona & How To Find Them
- Hike Robbers Roost Trail To Hideout Cave In Sedona
- How To Hike Keyhole Cave In Sedona Arizona
- Hiking Soldier Pass Trail To Soldier Pass Cave In Sedona