Anyone can learn photography. We are living proof of this because we never went to school for photography.
In fact, if you haven’t read our about us page, we are actually scientists by trade. Photography was just a hobby we both fell in love with during our 18 month honeymoon around the world.
But now, we make our living as professional travel bloggers and photographers who regularly license photos for various media platforms.
The best advice we can offer when it comes to photography is to be patient and tenacious. Always learn from your mistakes because they are the best lessons.
It has taken us years to learn the skill of photography and we are still learning every day.
Check out some of our popular on location travel photography guides:
More Travel Photography Guides
- Best Grand Canyon Viewpoints: 20 Amazing South Rim Views
- Covered Bridges In Vermont: 7 Stunning And Unique Bridges
- 60+ Best Photography Locations in NYC: Tourist Classics & Hidden Spots
- Central Park Winter Wonderland: 12 Best Places To Visit In The Snow
- Walking Brooklyn Bridge at Sunset and Night: Photography, Tips & FAQ’s
- Brooklyn Bridge Sunrise Walk and Best Photography Locations, NYC
- Highest Point in New York: Mount Marcy Hike and Summit in Photographs
- Schwabacher Landing: Stunning Grand Teton Sunrise Photography
- Mormon Row Grand Teton: Stunning Sunrise & Sunset Photography Guide
- Grand Canyon Sunrise and Sunset: Best Photography Locations and Tips
- Yosemite Photography: Best Locations, Iconic Landmarks and Epic Vistas
- Bryce Canyon Photography: Sunrise, Sunset, Hikes and Viewpoints
- Pictures of America: 100+ Bucket List USA Travel Photos To Inspire You
- Hike Horseshoe Bend Arizona: Sunrise vs Sunset Photos
- Best View of Golden Gate Bridge: 5 Amazing Photography Locations