An important part of our job as travel writers and photographers is to find the best products and tours for our readers. This section of our website is dedicated to both travel products and tour reviews we have personally experienced ourselves.
For every new travel destination, we look for brands who we believe add value or provide an experience worth our readers time. We want you to have the best time in each new location you visit.
With each review, we will be brutally honest and describe our overall experience in detail as well as list pros and cons to help you determine if this tour or product is a good fit for your travel needs.
City Attraction Pass Reviews
An attractions pass is a great way to save money if you are planning to visit many of the top attractions in a city. These passes are similar to buying in bulk because the more attractions you buy, the more you save.
Having used attraction passes in cities all around the world, we can help you choose the best option. Browse our popular city locations below:
- New York Pass Comparison – A detailed comparison about each New York City Pass and which one you should purchase for your visit.
- NY Sightseeing Pass – Is it worth buying the NY Sightseeing pass? Read our review to find out why we like this pass if you plan to visit many attractions in New York.
- New York CityPASS and C3 Pass Review – How to visit the top attractions in New York City while saving up to 40% of the cost!
- San Francisco CityPASS and C3 PASS – Everything you need to know about the SF CityPASS and C3 Pass including how much money you can save.
- Go City Rome Explorer Pass – A Go City Rome Pass will give you access to 30+ Rome attractions as well as help save money all with one digital pass.
Take a look at our most popular tour reviews below. We will show you exactly what to expect as well as tell you if the tour is worth it.
- Alcatraz Tour Review – Is this tour worth your valuable time and money?
- Seoul DMZ Tour Review – How to find the best tour for the DMZ in South Korea.
- Atlas VPN Review – Should you be using a VPN while traveling?
- Verde Canyon Railroad – Take a scenic ride on a historic train through the stunning Verde Canyon near Sedona, Arizona.
- Heli NY Review – Everything you need to know before taking a helicopter ride over New York City.
- Warner Bros Studio Tour Hollywood Review – Is this hyped up tour worth the money?
Ever considered a food tour? This is a great way to see the city sights as well as sample delicious dishes.
- Secret Food Tour Las Vegas – Every wonder what kind of food you will eat on a secret food tour? Well we show you exactly what to expect in Sin City!
- Afternoon Tea In New York City – Afternoon tea is a classic British tradition with finger sandwiches and delicious scones paired with clotted cream as well as jam.
Every traveler, hiker and photographer needs good quality gear. See our tried and tested gear below:
- Osprey Travel Backpack – The first travel backpack we ever purchased. We used it for most of our 18 month world trip as a carry on so we could easily travel from country to country.
- Peak Design Everyday Backpack – The iconic and award-winning backpack for everyday use. We have used this backpack for years, but we love that it easily fits all of our photography gear.
- Level8 Luggage – Everything you need to know about the Level8 brand and why this might be the best option for your next suitcase.
- Misshattan X Backloader DSLR Backpack – Our go to camera backpack when we need to carry all of our photography gear.
- Monarc Settra Duffel Backpack – Made from 50 recycled plastic water bottles, this duffel backpack is the perfect eco-friendly option.
- National Park Passport – If you love US National Parks, this passport is the perfect way to document your adventures for every new park you visit.
Shopping for a gift, but don’t what what to get? Don’t miss our popular gift guides below for some shopping inspiration.
- Outdoorsy Gifts For Women – Amazing gift ideas for her outdoor adventure.
- Outdoorsy Gifts For Men – Useful gifts fore the outdoorsmen in your life.
- Best Gifts For Hikers – Thoughtful hiking gifts for the trails.
- Gifts For A Traveler – 25 popular gifts for the frequent traveler.
- Best Gifts For Photographers – Awesome photography gifts for both beginners and pros.