New York City is serious bucket list territory. Are you fully prepared for your trip?
If you need a helping hand figuring out the finer details, we’ve created a 50+ page New York City Guidebook cutting right to the chase, leaving out all of the unnecessary waffle you’ll get in a traditional guidebook and focusing on only what you need to know.
As serial planners ourselves, we know how important it is to be organized and research before traveling. But New York is different.
This famous city is one of those places you just have to get right not only in the planning stages, but also throughout your trip.
Living in New York City allowed us to explore each neighborhood, find the best pizza and bagel joints, figure out what is worth visiting and what isn’t, try out hotels to see if they’re up to scratch and become experts when it comes to using the subway.
We’ve taken all of our knowledge and experience to create this New York City Guidebook, which is essentially a pocket manual to NYC, with example itineraries that every visitor can use to effectively plan their dream visit.
This NYC Guidebook is laser focused on ONLY the important things. No fluff and no wasted space with every day action packed activities featuring the very best of NYC.
Here’s What You Can Expect From Our New York City Guidebook:
But that’s just the beginning. Here’s what else you will find:
- Transport into NYC from each airport
- How to navigate the subway
- Each NYC borough explained
- Details of each observation deck
- Information about the best NYC museums
- Efficient walking route through Central Park
- Broadway, entertainment & sports
- Best rooftop bars and where to find them
- Top NYC shopping locations
- Safety tips for visiting the city
- What you need to know before you go
- In depth packing guide
- New York attraction pass information
- A special discount for our readers
- 50+ information rich pages in total
- Additional resources
This NYC Travel Guidebook will serve as a pocket manual to make planning for NYC a breeze, plus you can keep referring to it throughout your entire time in the city.
You can download the whole document right to your smartphone and/or print it out if you prefer to have a hard copy.
We spent several months researching and exploring followed by many days putting together this Guidebook in order to create the best possible tool for you to make the most of your time in New York City.
Enjoy NYC and happy travels!
Mark and Kristen