Welcome to the United States of America. This is where you will find all of our USA travel guides!
America is a large country consisting of 50 states which shares a border with Canada to the North as well as Mexico to the South.
Capital City: Washington D.C.
Population: About 332 million
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST), Mountain Standard Time (MST), Central Standard Time (CST) and Eastern Central Time (EST)
United States Travel Highlights
Travel in the United States of America could easily last a lifetime.
In this vast country, you can explore mind-blowing landscapes from towering mountain ranges and glaciers to golden sandy beaches and bucket list cities.
The US National Park System is second to none and one the most sought after travel destinations in the world.
But if you are more of a city person, there are endless places filled with rich history, culture and unique opportunities for you to discover in all 50 states.
Search for your next USA adventure from our resources below.
Search By State
United States of America
Planning a road trip? Don’t miss our popular guide featuring the best road trips in the USA.
Search By US Park Or Monument
Use the map below to help you find your next US adventure:
Orange Markers = US National Parks
Dark Green Markers = US State Parks
Light Green Markers = US National Memorials + Monuments
Light Orange Markers = US National Historical Sites + Recreation Areas
US National Parks
US National Parks By Name
Want more National Parks? Visit our National Parks page.
US National Monuments + Memorials By Name
Or interested about learning about Alcatraz Island? Head to our popular Alcatraz Island Day and Night Tour Review.
US State Parks By Name
Need a new hiking app? You might like our roundup featuring the best hiking apps currently on the market.
US Travel Resources
- America the Beautiful Pass – For only $80 / year this pass will give you free entry to all the US national parks, monuments and historical sites.
- Travel Guidebooks – We have created multiple guidebooks for various national parks. Each guidebook represents hours of research, personal experiences, insider tips and recommendations.
- National Parks Passport – The best way to document your next national park adventure.
- Gaia GPS – Use our special link for 20% off your hiking trail subscription.
- Booking.com – Our go to hotel booking platform around the world.
- Rental Cars – Compare car hire deals from 900 car rental companies in over 53,000 rental locations across 160 countries.
- Skyscanner – The only place to find the best deals on flights.
*Please note this page may contain affiliate links. If you click on one, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting the free content we provide! Read more in our disclosure policy.*